This Valentine’s Day, #SayItWithUber
This Valentine’s Day, you can surprise your loved one with a personalised message from you when they open their Uber app!
Whether it’s family, your partner or a close friend, let them know what they mean to you by leaving them a note in the unlikeliest of places!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill in this form with your name, message and the contact details of your valentine by Feb 13, 5PM
- We’ll pick 150 messages at random, set them up within the app and make them visible only to the person they’re meant for.
- Be sure to check your app on Feb 14, 7AM to know if you have a special message, and prompt your loved one to do the same!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Limited to 1 message per requestor
- Personalised message has to be kept within 150 characters
- Personalised message will be featured in-app for 1 day (14 Feb, 7AM – midnight)
- This feature is only applicable to riders in Singapore
- The Uber team will use their discretion to disqualify any messages that they feel are offensive to the recipient
SHARE THE LOVE:
On Feb 14, if you’re one of the lucky riders to receive a special message, take a screenshot of your message and share it via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #SayItWithUber and you could win $50 in Uber credits! Winners will be notified via social by Feb 15, 5PM
Happy Valentine’s Day, Singapore! Remember, we’re always around the corner to take you to the ones the matter the most.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.