This one’s for the ladies…
Wednesday nights have always been a reason to show a lil preferential treatment to the ladies in town – and this 7th of May, we’re doing our part to celebrate the beautiful women in Singapore!
Available only this Wednesday, 7th May, 12PM to 4PM
Tap your Uber app and we’re coming straight up to you with Luxola make-up artists and manicurists, PREP salon hairdressers, Spa Esprit masseuses Gorilla Press fresh juices and Marmalade Pantry cupcakes!
How does it work:
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- On the 7th, when you’re all set to be pampered, open your Uber app and hit the “Indulge Me” option via the app
- If an indulgence crew is available, you and your friends will be enjoying a whole loada primping and pampering within minutes!
- The beauty cars will be on the road, 12PM to 4PM on Wednesday, May 7th
- The crew will come up to your office/home and spend 30 minutes primping you and your colleagues/friends
- They’ll be leaving behind goodie bags filled with products from Sigma Beauty, Sleek Makeup, Alpha-H, Dr GL, Anne Semonin, Glamourflage, Harnn, Dr. Hauschka, 66°30 and Covet London along with vouchers from Spa Esprit, PREP hair salon and Gorilla Press juices
- No cash required! You’re being indulged for absolutely FREE!
- Demand for beauty cars will be very high and availability very limited. It may take multiple tries to score one. Please be patient! We’ll be working hard to deliver as much primping as possible!
New to Uber?
For anyone who hit us up and didn’t get pampered, we’re setting up camp at The Vault from 6PM to 8PM.
Key in promo code VAULTINDULGENCE into your Uber app to get on the guestlist!
All ladies on the guestlist will enjoy FREE primping (make-up, manicures and hair blow outs!) to get you set for your Ladies Night Out, while The Vault kick starts your night with a free-flow bar 7PM to 8PM! Definitely get on the guestlist right now – fastest fingers are the ones scoring a mani after all!
Social Media Love:
Much love for all our partners:
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.