The Uber Fastlane Programme: The Best Choice To Get The PDVL – Quick, Simple, and at Zero-cost!
Today, the Singapore Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced details for its Private Hire Car Driver Vocational License (PDVL) requirements.
The Fastlane programme is Uber’s answer to all interested individuals, regardless of platform, who want to attain the PDVL. Sign up for the programme and enjoy:
- Maximum flexibility – 12-month extension for your PDVL until 30 June 2018
- Express Pass – Quickest way to getting your PDVL at zero cost. Uber’s processes will help accelerate the PDVL process to help you get to the PDVL in 2-3 weeks compared to the estimated 4-6 weeks if applying independently.
- Free medical check-up – Priority service at Raffles Medical clinics with free parking & discounts for family members too
- Free PDVL training – Flexible training options with weekend sessions to suit your schedule
- Step-by-step support – 24/7 phone and Whatsapp support to guide you every step of the way
If you are interested in attaining your PDVL quickly, simply and at zero-cost, the Uber Fastlane Programme is for you! To find out more, please visit t.uber.com/fastlane.
Uber will continue to work with the LTA to modernise the new requirements to ensure they reflect technological advancements and don’t unnecessarily inhibit people from accessing the app for independent work.
We are committed to smart innovation that helps move Singapore forward.
— Warren Tseng, General Manager, Uber Singapore
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.