Elevated GiveGet: The Best Time to Earn Free Rides
This month only – We’ve increased our referral reward to $16! For each friend you invite who signs up and tries Uber, you’ll both earn 2 free rides worth $8 each.
You’ve enjoyed the affordability and convenience of getting around Singapore with us, so why not share that experience with other friends and family members? From now till May 19, get rewarded with 2 free rides worth $8 each for every person who signs up with your referral code and tries Uber.
Inviting them is easy – Simply follow these steps:
- Open your Uber app and tap the “Free Rides” section
- Tap on the SMS button and send an invite to your friends and family members
- Alternatively, tap on your unique invite code and share via social media, Whatsapp or email
The more you invite, the more rides you’ll earn. Invite two friends and earn $32 worth of rides. Invite 10 friends and get $160. It’s that simple! Do hurry – our invite bonus reverts back to $10 after May 19, 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our referral reward can be shared with as many people as you like.
- Our referral reward is only valid in Singapore and until May 19, 2017.
- Ride credits are added automatically to your account once your invitee signs up and takes their first trip.
- Ride credits are added automatically into your invitee’s account once they sign up for Uber with your referral code.
- Ride credits are applicable for all Uber vehicle types (uberX, uberPOOL, uberXL, UberEXEC, EXECLarge) except TAXI.
- Should the ride exceed the given amount ($8 each ride), the remaining amount will be charged accordingly to your invitee and your credit card details or paid in cash to your driver.
- Have questions? Contact us in-app within the “Help” section or via t.uber.com/contact
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.