Singapore, Time to Makan – UberEATS now Covers Half the Island!
Just in time for the festive season, UberEATS now covers half of Singapore!
In our most ambitious expansion yet, you can now order food from Singapore’s top restaurants as well as local favorites from even more areas, which now include North Serangoon, Hougang, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Novena, Toa Payoh, Clementi, and Bukit Batok!
Avoid the crowds and forget the stress of rushing for reservations. Instead, plan for a nice meal in with loved ones – no muss, no fuss. Just push a button, then eat, drink and be merry!
Why not try it for yourself this holiday season? Enjoy $10 off your first meal by using the promo below.
Among the local favourites available on the UberEATS starting today per area are:
Hougang and Serangoon
- Crave – Have a traditional nasi lemak breakfast with generous side dishes of otah otah, fish kuning, boneless chicken cutlet and more. Fun fact: PM Lee himself offered the dishes from Crave to Indonesian president Joko Widodo and his wife!
- Pope Jai – This Thai restaurant in the heart of the Serangoon neighbourhood serves the crowd-favorite signature garlic honey chicken, minced basil chicken and the timeless green curry. If you want something sweet, spicy, and sour, their green mango salad will hit the spot.
- Pasta & Broiler – Pasta & Broiler, brought to you by the same company behind successful chain Tenderfresh, offers classic Western dishes like turkey bacon carbonara and spring chicken with a side of fries. For something more adventurous, have the smoked duck penne with Thai sauce.
Ang Mo Kio and Bishan
- Pezzo – Baked fresh daily, pizza from Pezzo are big on flavour. It can be hard to choose from seafood options like Fisherman’s Favorite, meat options like Big Daddy, or classic tastes like Cheesy Cheese. Feel free to try it all as they are now available on UberEATS!
- Nando’s – The restaurant chain Nando’s which made the Portuguese peri-peri chicken famous internationally is now available on UberEATS! Get this fiery taste whichever way you like, whether as grilled chicken tenders, half chicken, or quarter chicken. The best part? You can choose your own level of spice to fit your mood.
Novena and Toa Payoh
- Creamier – Your favourite neighbourhood ice-cream cafe is now available on UberEATS! Have freshly prepared waffles and coffee in bed, and choose from a wide array of highly-acclaimed handcrafted ice-cream flavours such as Sea Salt Gula Melaka and Thai Milk Tea.
- Big Bern’s American Grill – Jolly and personable founder of the famous Botak Jones, Bernie Utchenik, opened this new franchise focusing on American comfort food. In less than an hour, guilty favourites such as thick servings of their rosemary lamb chops and fried oysters could be yours to devour. Don’t overlook their speciality sandwiches using slices of French baguette, endearingly named Po’ Boys.
- The White Ombre – With adorable 3D cake creations that are to die for, The White Ombre is the perfect place to order for your special event or just as something to perk up your day. Desserts like their cartoon-inspired macarons and their festive Christmas tree cake pops are a treat for both the eyes and the taste buds.
Clementi and Bukit Batok
- O’Boeuf a 6 Pattes – Translated to ‘the six-legged cow’, O’Boeuf a 6 Pattes is aptly named as they offer their patrons six mouth-watering beef dishes. This is a perfect option for when you are feeling a bit carnivorous but can’t bear the trip to the grocery store to source for cuts of beef. For a bistro that focuses on beef, their fish & chips are also given a run for the money – black cod in crispy batter served with a generous helping of tartar sauce.
- Perkz Cafe – To be honest, it takes a lot for one to say no to homemade pastries and desserts. Perkz Cafe sells all kinds of the treats you daydream about after lunch, like the traditional cheesecake, mousse cake, and apple crumble tart. Add in the steaming cup of coffee or hot chocolate for the perfect tea break.
- Wimi Ice Cream – We love our coconuts here at UberEATS, and we couldn’t be happier now that Wimi delivers! Known for their Bangkok-style coconut creations served right in a coconut husk, these pint-sized ice cream also come in flavours such as Thai milk tea and green tea. How refreshing!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.