Singapore Fashion Week + Uber
Singapore’s most fashionable week is here and everybody is gearing up for shows, parties and after-parties. We’re excited to announce Uber is the Official Fashion Ride of Singapore Fashion Week, providing the most stylish rides to everyone in Singapore this week!
From 13 May – 17 May the area around Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza will be transformed into a fashion mecca and we don’t want you to miss out! We have teamed up with Fashion Week to bring 4 lucky riders a chance to win the ultimate #SGFW Giveaways! Prizes include the below:
- One winner plus a friend will get tickets to the Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2015 Collection show on Wednesday 13th at 19:00.
- One winner plus a friend will get tickets to the Fashion Futures: DZOJCHEN & Elohim by Sabrinagoh show on Thursday 14th at 18:30.
- One winner plus a friend will get tickets to the Fashion Futures: Ong Shunmugam Cruise 2016 Collection show on Friday 15th at 18:30.
- One winner plus a friend will get tickets to the Zalora Presents WOO/FIZIWOO and ZALIA Collections show on Saturday 16th at 17:00.
Ready to strap on those heels or suit up? Hold on, all you have to do is enter!
1. Open up your Uber app and go to the menu item “Promotions”
2. Enter the promo code : SGFWTIX
3. New to Uber? Signup and enter the code by clicking here.
4. Enter the code between Monday 11th May – Friday 15th May and you will be entered into the draw to win!!
T&C's: Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email and phone. Diane Von Furstenberg Fall 2015 Collection prize will be drawn on Tuesday 12th May at 17:00. Fashion Futures: DZOJCHEN & Elohim by Sabrinagoh prize will be drawn on Wednesday 13th May at 17:00. Fashion Futures: Ong Shunmugam Cruise 2016 Collection prize will be drawn on Thursday 14th May at 17:00. Zalora Presents WOO/FIZIWOO and ZALIA Collections prize will be drawn on Friday 15th May at 17:00. Winners must have an iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone, as well as a credit card. If winners do not have the correct mobile device or payment method to request a ride on the Uber system, they will unfortunately miss out on the prize. Winners must also be available and in Singapore between Wednesday 13th - Saturday 16th May 2015.
Share the #uberSGFW love!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.