#RideToWin the Ultimate University Giveaway
From weekend trips to Sentosa, to the last minute dash to the study hall, students across Singapore rely on Uber everyday for safe and affordable rides.
We wanted to give back the love, so we’re offering students of higher education institutions a chance to fuel their academic year with free rides, with every #RideToWin on Uber!
The stakes have never been higher, what are you waiting for?
#RIDETOWIN $1,000 IN UBER CREDIT
How it Works
- Launch the Uber app, tap the Uber icon on the top left and hit promotions
- Enter the promo code ‘RideToWinSG’
- Ride between October 13 to October 22, 2015
- For every Uber trip requested, you receive an additional entry to #RideToWin
The winner will be chosen at random, and notified through the email address registered with their Uber account on October 23
Not only are we handing out $1,000 in Uber credit, we’re giving out free Uber rides to lucky winners throughout the next two weeks.
Already graduated university? Don’t forget to tell your favorite University comrades how they can win free Uber rides!
- The participant must be enrolled in a higher education institute, college, university, or the equivalent of a university (“Higher Education Institution”)
- New riders may download the Uber app for iOS and Android, and register via the RTW15 promo code to participate
- Rides must be taken on an Uber account registered on an ‘edu.sg’ email address in Singapore. University alumni may participate, if they hold an active higher education institution email associated with their Uber account
- Rides taken on an Uber account registered on a personal email address are eligible for the giveaway, subject to winning riders submitting identification from their higher education institution.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.