Ride your way to the 59th GRAMMY® Awards
At one point in our lives, every single one of us has dreamt of walking the red carpet, meeting the stars and being a few feet away from our favourite celebrities. Well, we’re just about to make that magic within reach for you.
We’re partnering with Mastercard® to give away a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards® worth USD$25,000. The prize includes:
- Return flights to Los Angeles for you and a guest
- 3-night hotel accommodation
- Private tour of LA and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Access for 2 to an exclusive Mastercard pre-reception and the 59th Annual Grammy Awards
All you need to do is enter code ‘GRAMMYS’ in the Promotions section of your Uber app, take at least one ride and pay with Mastercard® to qualify. Now you can Uber your way to LA!
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply the promo code ‘GRAMMYS‘ under the Promotions tab of your Uber app
- Set your payment preference to any Mastercard® card
- Take at least one trip before 24 Dec to qualify
- One ride = one entry, so the more you Uber, the more chances of winning
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Riders must be Age 18 or above to participate
- Trips must be paid for with a valid Mastercard card to qualify
- The competition is only valid for rides taken in Singapore, Manila or Ho Chi Minh City
- One ride counts as one entry. The more rides, the more entries and chances of winning
- Winners will be announced by 1 Jan 2017 via phone call and email. Details of prize redemption will be given then
Terms and conditions apply.
Courtesy of Mastercard®.
GRAMMY®, GRAMMY Awards® and the gramophone logo are registered trademarks of The Recording Academy® and are used under license ©2016 The Recording Academy
Copyright 2016 Mastercard. Mastercard, Priceless and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.