Ride Anywhere With $5 uberPOOL Rides
Over the past two weeks, riders in Singapore have enjoyed their uberPOOL rides for many reasons. Some of us like the affordability it has brought to our everyday commute, others like that they get to make new friends, while for some it means making Singapore a greener city as we get more people in fewer cars.
So this Friday, July 22, find YOUR reason to experience POOL. Between 7am – 10pm, enjoy uberPOOL rides to anywhere in Singapore for just $5!
Some example fares you can take advantage of are:
- Jurong to Raffles Place: $5
- Punggol to Sentosa: $5
- Bedok to Changi Business Park: $5
Simply request a ride, hop off at your destination and pay just $5.
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply the promo code POOLFRIDAY, set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on Set a pickup destination, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request shared car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5
- PRO TIP: Please be prepared to meet your driver as soon as the car arrives. As a courtesy to your co-rider, your driver will only wait 2 minutes
What You’ll Need to Know:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore from Friday July 22, 7am – 10pm
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You will be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- Limited to 2 uberPOOL rides per rider
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll pay the cost of that ride. Example, if your ride costs $4, you’ll be charged $4.
- Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on our FAQ page
Here’s what riders are saying about their POOL experience:
— Jen Ng (@JenNgJT) June 29, 2016
— razehhh (@Razehhh) July 4, 2016
— Junwei (@monsieurjw) July 7, 2016
Tell Your Friends
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.