This August, Time to Ride on #POOLFridays
$5 POOL RIDES EVERY FRIDAY THIS AUGUST
This August, say hello to more savings. Thanks to your support during our recent $5 POOLFRIDAY campaign, we’re extending our $5 POOL rides to every Friday of the month! That’s right. Starting August 5, you can now get to work, school, or anywhere you need to be in Singapore for the price of a coffee.
This Friday, August 5, enjoy $5 uberPOOL rides to anywhere in Singapore between 7am – 7pm!
Some example fares you can take advantage of are:
- Jurong West to Raffles Place: $5
- Sengkang to Sentosa: $5
- Clementi to Changi Business Park: $5
Simply request a ride, hop off at your destination and pay just $5. So mark your calendars, #POOLFridays will never be the same again!
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply the promo code POOLAUG5 before you request a ride. Set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on Set a pickup destination, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request Shared Car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore on Friday, August 5, 7am – 7pm. Limited to 1 uberPOOL ride per rider
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll be only be charged for the cost of that ride
Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on our FAQ page
SHARING IS CARING
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.