One Championship + Uber
Experience the adrenaline rush of mixed martial arts as ONE Championship (ONE) returns to Singapore!
Tomorrow, 22 May, Singapore Indoor Stadium will transform into the ultimate MMA arena as some of the top MMA fighters in the world compete for victory. We have teamed up with ONE to give you the chance to win the ultimate #FightWeek Giveaways! Prizes include the below:
- Grand prize: One winner plus a friend will get tickets to One Championship fight night on Friday 22nd at 19:00 and official One FC gloves
- Two winners will get One FC shirts signed by MMA greats Shinya Aoki and Eddie Ng
- Four winners will receive One FC luggage tags
1. Open up your Uber app and go to the menu item “Promotions”
2. Enter the promo code : OneChampTix
3. New to Uber? Signup and enter the code by clicking here.
4. Enter the code between Thursday 21st May – Friday 22nd May and you will be entered into the draw to win!!
T&C's: Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email and phone. All prizes will be drawn on Friday 22nd May at 13:00. Winners must have an iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone, as well as a credit card. If winners do not have the correct mobile device or payment method to request a ride on the Uber system, they will unfortunately miss out on the prize. Winners must also be available and in Singapore on 22nd May 2015.
Share the #uberFightWeek love!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.