New User Promotions – Terms and Conditions
- To redeem any new user promotion code, you must:
- Have a smartphone with GPS capability and an active internet connection;
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone
- Register with Uber
- Book and complete a trip using the Uber app
- New users must enter the new user promotion code before requesting a ride on the Uber app in order to receive the discount.
- After the promotion code is entered successfully, the discount is automatically applied on the first two rides (Indonesia), and the first three rides (Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, India and the UAE). The value of the promotion code will be as advertised by the promotion partner and may vary from city to city.
- If the journey cost is below the total of the promotion discount, the remaining discount will be exhausted and cannot be exchanged for cash or for Uber credit. If the journey cost exceeds the total of the promotion discount, the outstanding balance of the fare will be charged to the user’s credit card registered with their Uber account.
- The promotion code may be used only once by each new Uber user and will be valid for the duration communicated by the promotion partner.
- The promotion code cannot be transferred, duplicated or sold and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promotion code is limited for use to the location where the promotion is available.
- Successful redemption of the promotion code is subject to the availability of Uber partner-drivers at the time of requesting a ride on the Uber app.
- The promotion code is not valid for use with the UberTAXI product in Singapore and the UAE.
- When using the ‘Split Fare’ feature on the Uber app, the new user promotion codes will be applied to the account from which the ride request was made.
- The new user promotion code is available for new Uber customers only and cannot be combined with any other promotion codes, promotions or discounts.
- Uber reserves the right to refuse/cancel the relevant promotion code in the event that the user violates Uber’s user Terms.
For any issues redeeming these offers please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–