Make the most of $15 free rides – limited time only!
Referral values have increased!
We believe that one good turn deserves another: for the month of March, get rewarded a free ride up to $15 every time you introduce someone to Uber. That’s enough to get you from Tiong Bahru to Haji Lane!
Simply share your personal code with friends, family, colleagues – hey, you can even share it with your barista – they’ll get their first ride free and you’ll get a free ride back (up to $15) as soon as they ride.
Hurry— the $15 bonus is available for a limited time only, so share your code now and see your free rides roll in!
How can I share my code?
- Tap the menu icon on the top left of the Uber app
- Head to FREE RIDES
- Share your code with family and friends
- We’ll let you know when friends have redeemed your code
- Feeling fancy? Personalise your code anytime at riders.uber.com/profile
- Start referring – your free rides await!
Need any assistance? Drop us an email at email@example.com
What you need to know:
- New users will receive a discount of up to $15 once they sign up to Uber.
- The code is redeemable for a one-time discount to be used towards the total cost of the new users’ first ride on Uber. If the new user’s ride costs less than $15, the remaining amount cannot be rolled over. If the ride costs over $15, the remaining amount will be charged to the credit card.
- The code is not valid for use on UberTAXI product.
- The code cannot be transferred, duplicated or sold and there is no cash value.
- The discount is applicable in Singapore only.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.