Is Your Belly Feeling Lucky? On-Demand Hot Pot from UberEATS.
The time for feasting with family is here! At UberEATS, we are bubbling with excitement for our Hot Pot On-Demand, powered by Standard Chartered.
On the third day of Chinese New Year, 30 January, tap for a Hai Di Lao Hot Pot set that feeds a family of 6, valued up to $300. Perfect after 3 days of busy bai nian, spend a hassle-free evening indulging in comfort at home.
Things get even spicier with:
- Exclusive UberEATS swag (yes, the hot pot is yours to keep.)
- Are you a Standard Chartered Credit Cardholder and/or new to UberEATS? Your Hot Pot set is free!
HOW TO HOT POT:
1. Open the UberEATS app on Monday, 30 January, from 10 AM onwards. Make sure you’re in our coverage area.
2. Tap on the Hot Pot billboard at the top of the app to request for Hai Di Lao Hot Pot for 6.
3. Demand is high and sets are limited, so you may need some luck to be get a Hot Pot set. If fortune smiles on your belly, we’ll be in touch. Gather your friends and family in time for dinner!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- First time using UberEATS? Unlock your free Hot Pot meal by keying Hai Di Lao Hot Pot as your delivery address and HOTPOT under Promotions.
- Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders eat free.
- Unlock your free Hot Pot meal by keying Hai Di Lao Hot Pot as your delivery address.
- Key SCHOTPOT in the Promotions section of the app.
- Remember to select your Standard Chartered Credit Card as your payment option!
- The Price of Luck. For everyone else, this Hai Di Lao Hot Pot set for a family of 6 is only $88. It will be billed directly to your UberEATS account.
- Check your Contact Info. Make sure your phone number is correct. If your request is successful, we will call you on the morning of 30 January to confirm your order.
- Demand bubbles over. Demand will be high and Hot Pot sets are limited. Keep trying your luck! Remember, the persistent will prosper!
T&Cs: The UberEATS Hot Pot On-Demand powered by Standard Chartered Bank (“Promotion”) is available on 30 January 2017 from 10AM to 12PM(the “Promotion Period”) and is valid for UberEATS users and/or eligible credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (card exclusions apply). An Eligible Cardholder can avail of a free Hot Pot On-Demand (“Hot Pot”), worth up to S$300, with limited availability served during the Promotion Period. Standard Chartered Bank, UberEATS and/or any of UberEATS’ affiliate Promotion partners in this Promotion cannot guarantee that Eligible Cardholders will receive a Hot Pot during the Promotion Period. To qualify, a Cardholder must successfully order the Hot Pot during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Cardholders”), key in promo code “SCHOTPOT” and select an eligible credit card for payment. UberEATs users and/or Eligible Cardholders can also avail of the Hot Pot at a promotional price $88, with limited availability served during the Promotion Period. Standard Chartered Bank, UberEATS and/or any of UberEATS’ affiliate Promotion partners in this Promotion cannot guarantee that Eligible Cardholders will receive an $88 Hot Pot during the Promotion Period. To qualify, a Cardholder must successfully order the Hot Pot during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Cardholders”) and select an eligible credit card for payment. All successful orders will be confirmed with a phone call by the UberEATS staff by 12PM, and the delivery will be conducted in the afternoon of 30 January 2017 by 5PM. The Hot Pot is not exchangeable for cash. Standard Chartered Bank, UberEATS and UberEATS’ affiliate Promotion partners are not liable from any sickness or injury of any Eligible Cardholder as a result of participating in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to uberEATS’ terms and conditions. Please check with UberEATS for more information. Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited is not an agent of UberEATS and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. Any dispute about quality or performance of the product and/or service is to be resolved directly with UberEATS. Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited and UberEATS reserve the right to vary the Terms and Conditions governing this Promotion without prior notice. In the case of a dispute, the decision of Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited on all matters shall be final.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–