Indulgence awaits at The Vault!
Ladies, we’ve partnered up with online beauty store Luxola to thank you for being so drop dead gorgeous! We’re pampering you with some love tomorrow night at our favourite bar The Vault!
Think Luxola make-up artists and manicurists, PREP salon hairdressers, Spa Esprit masseuses, Gorilla Press fresh juices and Marmalade Pantry cupcakes! Add free-flow drinks from The Vault and some quality chill time with your favourite Uber crew!
Key in promo code VAULTINDULGENCE into your Uber app to get on the guestlist!Venue: The Vault, 23 Circular Road When: Wednesday, 7th May, 6PM to 8PM The Perks: FREE entry, FREE make-overs, FREE flow bar (7PM to 8PM)
That’s right! All ladies on the guestlist will enjoy FREE primping (make-up, manicures and hair blow outs!) to get you set for your ladies night out. Definitely get on the guestlist right now – fastest fingers are the ones scoring a mani after all!
Already have plans tomorrow night? No worries, we’re committed to the cause!
We’re taking to the roads from 12PM to 4PM tomorrow and are at your beck and call! Tap the Uber app and we’re bringing all the indulgence TO YOU!
How does it work:
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- On the 7th, when you’re all set to be pampered, open your Uber app and hit the “Indulge Me” option via the app
- If an indulgence crew is available, you and your friends will be enjoying a whole loada primping and pampering within minutes!
- The beauty cars will be on the road, 12PM to 4PM on Wednesday, May 7th
- The crew will come up to your office/home and spend 30 minutes primping you and your colleagues/friends
- They’ll be leaving behind goodie bags filled with products from Sigma Beauty, Sleek Makeup, Alpha-H, Dr GL, Anne Semonin, Glamourflage, Harnn, Dr. Hauschka, 66°30 and Covet London along with vouchers from Spa Esprit, PREP hair salon and Gorilla Press juices
- No cash required! You’re being indulged for absolutely FREE!
- Demand for beauty cars will be very high and availability very limited. It may take multiple tries to score one. Please be patient! We’ll be working hard to deliver as much primping as possible!
New to Uber?
Much love for all our partners:
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–