Have Singapore Dance to Your Tunes
Everyone’s a great singer in the shower. But do you have the courage to break into a song in the backseat of a car alone or with your buddies?
This Saturday, August 13, 12pm – 7pm, we’re partnering with Ray-Ban to bring you the ultimate ‘Car’aoke On Demand experience!
Participate in our Ray-Ban X Uber ‘Car’aoke On Demand, and sing your hearts out to “Until we Die” by Gentle Bones and a few more songs as we drive you around the city for FREE. It’s your chance to shed your inhibitions, claim your stage and put your musical talent to the test.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your Uber app on Saturday, August 13, between 12pm to 7pm
- Key in promo code RAYBANSG and choose the ‘Car’aoke option
- If your request is successful, your private ‘Car’aoke will arrive in minutes!
- You can experience this by yourself or with your best buds (up to 2 friends)
- Demand will be off the charts! It may take a couple of tries to find an available car, but do be patient!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You can enjoy your private backseat karaoke session as we drive you around the city for 20 minutes before dropping you back at your pick-up location.
- Remember that by participating, you consent to have your performance filmed and used for marketing purposes on both Uber and Ray-Ban channels.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.