From Maseratis to Manicures, Pamper Your Mum This Mother’s Day!
Your mum has probably spent years cooking your meals, driving you to school, and making sure you’re happy and healthy. This Mother’s Day, let someone else do the driving and give Mum the special treatment she deserves. If you’re searching for the perfect gift, we’ve nailed it…
THIS MOTHER’S DAY, UBER IS BRINGING THE MANICURE TO MUM WITH ON-DEMAND MANIS
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android.
- This Mother’s Day, May 10th, between 11am-3pm, open the Uber app and toggle over to the “UberMANI” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Set your location and confirm your request.
- Watch as your Vanitee manicurist arrives in a matter of minutes!
- Demand will be high, so please be persistent if you’re unable to request a manicure on your first try.
- Cost = S$30
- No cash required (and no need to tip)! Your UberMani will be charged to the credit card tied to your Uber account
- Nailpolish will be provided by OPI!
- Make space for your manicurist to prep and perform your manicure (kitchen counters and dining tables make the best space).
- Prep for your manicure by washing and drying your hands. If you have gels, please be sure to remove them beforehand.
A FAMILY AFFAIR
Looking to treat more than one lucky lady to a manicure On Demand? Your manicurist will be happy to perform more than one manicure at your request location. Please note: each additional manicure is $30 and only one manicure can be performed at a time.
SUPERCAR ON DEMAND
Interested in other ways you can pamper your mum this Mother’s Day? You can always order her a Supercar ride On Demand. Simply open the app, and select the “Supercar” option, and a Lamborghini or Maserati will be at your door in minutes. Please note: typical prices are in effect for Supercars. You can learn more about pricing here.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Team Uber Singapore
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.