25% off Every Taxi Ride
Whether you prefer the value of uberX, or the luxury of UberExec we know there are times you’d like the convenience to just tap your Uber app and request a regular taxi. Today we bring you that choice as part of an experiment to make taxi rides in Singapore even better – starting with 25% off all uberTAXI rides for the rest of September.
NOT JUST A TAXI, AN UBERTAXI
- Get a photo, license plate, and phone number so you can safely identify and contact your driver
- Running late? Share your location and estimated time of arrival with friends and colleagues using uberTAXI’s ‘Share My ETA’
- At the end of a trip there’s no cash, PIN, swipe or sign – you just exit uberTAXI and off you go, we’ll email you your trip details
- And unlike many regular taxis we accept ALL major credit cards
- Your driver will start the meter when you jump in, but don’t worry we’ll cover 25% of whatever’s on the meter at the end of your ride
- If you cancel, a $2 fee applies – nobody likes being cancelled on
- Initial availability will be limited; we expect demand to be off the charts
- 25% off uberTAXI is valid until midnight 30 September 2014
Enjoy the uberTAXI savings during this experiment and stay tuned for updates.
Your Uber Singapore Team Become an Uber Driver Partner
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.