Fare Split your #UBERPRIX Party Bus this F1 Weekend!
Pumped for Saturday night but dreading the transport hassles this race-crazed weekend? We have the solution to get you AND your entire crew places, in Uber style…
Introducing the #UBERPRIX Party Bus!
Only available Saturday, 21st September, 8PM TO 2AM
For a fixed fee of SGD$100 enjoy:
- A 30 minute ride for 10 people (that makes it $10 a head!)
- A bottle of vodka (750ml) and mixers to get your party started in the ride
- Uber F1 Swag: Party shades and chequered flags
- Entry to Avalon’s Cirque Le Soir (Sat) OR Pangaea ft. Max Vangelli (Sun)
- Spotify Premium (3 months) to keep you grooving long after the weekend
So go ahead and request your #UBERPRIX Party Bus and divide the bill with friends using our Fare Split feature! Who says those on a budget can’t party like a rockstar!
Details to take note of:
- Tell the driver where you’d headed to, or of any planned stops, as soon as you get in, so he can plan the route and timing accordingly
- Sharing is caring – your request gets you 30 minutes of partying-on-wheels so please consider F1 traffic and choose a destination nearby. The driver can always cruise around if you get there early
- Drinks served will be until the ride ends, or your bottle of vodka runs dry – whichever comes first 🙂
- Redeem your Spotify membership and entry to Avalon or Pangaea with vouchers distributed in the bus
- We’re expecting a high volume of requests, but will be doing our best to bring the party to as many folks as possible!
Introducing friends to Uber?
Hook them up with promo code UBERPRIX for SGD$40 off their first ride
Big thank you to our #UBERPRIX Partners!
Internationally renowned and recognised for its big nightclub experience, Avalon stands out dramatically from the waters of Marina Bay with a panoramic view of the city skyline and the brilliance of the Crystal Pavilion that houses it.
New York, Miami, London or Spain, Pangaea definitely knows how to throw a party. From the 20,000 ceiling bulbs, to the Safari-themed exotica furniture, Singapore’s only ultra-luxe lounge of the rich and famous is the place to party!
With over 20 million songs, Spotify works on your computer, mobile, tablet & home entertainment system. You can even download music for when you’re offline! Spotify definitely brings you music for every mood and moment!
We’re hooking you up with the hottest parties in town!
Aside from #UBERPRIX party buses, Uber’s hooking you up with tonnes of invites to the craziest parties in town. Check out Uber_Sing on Twitter and Instagram to score – we’re giving you so many more reasons to Uber on!
Your F1 crazed,
Uber Singapore Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.