A Dollar off Every Taxi Ride!
SAVE $1 ON EVERY TAXI RIDE YOU TAKE FROM MONDAY THE 10TH NOVEMBER TO SUNDAY THE 23RD OF NOVEMBER 2014
A dollar off every uberTAXI ride soon adds up. And the more you ride, the more you save.
Take an uberTAXI to and from work each day, that’s $10 a week back in your pocket right there. Use your Uber savings to buy yourself a nice drink, catch a movie, a magazine – whatever you like, it’s up to you, treat yourself.
There’s no promo code to enter just tap your Uber app to request your uberTAXI and after your ride your emailed receipt will show the dollar off discount. This offer is available to all existing Uber riders plus those new to Uber, so now’s a great time to get started.
NOT JUST A TAXI, AN UBERTAXI
- Get a photo, license plate, and phone number so you can safely identify and contact your driver
- At the end of a trip there’s no cash, PIN, swipe or sign – you just exit uberTAXI and off you go, we’ll email you your trip details
- And unlike many regular taxis we accept ALL major credit cards
- Only valid on uberTAXI. Offer not valid with UberExec or uberX
- Offer available to existing and new uberTAXI riders
- $1 off uberTAXI is valid from 00:00AM Monday the 10th of November until 11.59PM Sunday the 23rd of November 2014. Rides ending after this time do not receive the discount
- uberTAXI follow normal taxi costs including the booking fee
- The driver will enter the full meter amount including the standard booking fee but don’t worry we’ll take $1 off and you’ll see it on your emailed ride receipt
- If you cancel, a $2 fee applies – nobody likes being cancelled on
- Promotions you already have on your Uber account will apply before this promotion and can not be combined with this offer. If you have Uber credit this can be used with the $1 off offer
Enjoy the uberTAXI dollar off savings and stay tuned for updates.
Your Uber Singapore Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.