5 Tips To Be a POOL Pro
We’re thrilled to introduce uberPOOL, our new ridersharing option to Singapore. Our goal for uberPOOL is simple – More people in fewer cars. We want to reduce the number of cars on the road, while providing people like you and me with transportation that’s more affordable than ever.
The POOL experience can be different, but in a good way. As you share a ride with another POOL passenger, we still want you to have a 5-star ride. Here’s five simple tips to make this POOL ride a splashing good experience.
- Be on Time. Nobody likes waiting, so ensure you’re ready to POOL when you request your ride!
- Stay on track. As an uberPOOL rider, you cannot make multiple stops or change your destination once you begin your ride.
- It’s not always first in first out. An uberPOOL trip automatically calculates the order of rider drop-offs based on the route. The ride may take a few minutes longer, but you’re guaranteed a cheaper fare. And maybe new friends!
- Stay clean. Try not to eat in the car, and leave no trash behind when you get dropped off. If you find yourself fresh out of gym and still sweating, you may want to get an uberX instead.
- Be the rider you wanna ride with. With uberPOOL, every ride is a shared experience. Be mindful of each other’s personal space, and keep loud conversations to a minimum.
By following these tips, you’re all set for POOL. Sit back, relax and enjoy the POOL party.
Trying uberPOOL? We’d love to know about your experience. Share it with us on social by hashtagging #uberPOOLSG
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.