$5 #POOLFridays: The Most Affordable Way to Ride
Over the last two Fridays, riders in Singapore have travelled comfortably in the backseat for just $5 on uberPOOL. Whether you’re heading to work from Sengkang to Raffles Place, going to school from Tampines to Ngee Ann Polytechnic or checking out a fair at Singapore Expo from Jurong East, your POOL ride will only cost a mere $5.
This Friday, August 19, continue to ride for less. Key in promo code POOLAUG19 between 7am – 12am and enjoy uberPOOL rides to anywhere in Singapore for just $5!
Let us get you to your destination, no matter the destination at just $5.
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply the promo code POOLAUG19, set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option
- Tap on Set Pickup Location, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request shared car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way
- At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5
- PRO TIP: To ensure that your promotion code has been successfully applied, check that the $5 POOL fare is shown in the uberPOOL price box before requesting for a ride!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore taken on Friday August 19, 7am – 12am
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You will be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- Limited to 1 uberPOOL ride per rider
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll pay the cost of that ride. Example, if your ride costs $4, you’ll be charged $4
- Have more questions about POOL? Get your answers on our FAQ page
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.