$5 Evening Rides To Beat The Weekday Blues
GET HOME FOR $5 FLAT, AUGUST 29 – SEPTEMBER 2, 5PM – 7PM WITH CODE POOL2HOME
Home is where the heart is and we’d like to get you there with ease.
From Monday to Friday this week, ride POOL for just $5 between 5pm – 7pm. All you need to do is apply code POOL2HOME to get affordable and comfortable rides no matter which neighbourhood you’re travelling to.
PRO Tip: You just have to apply the promo code once to enjoy $5 rides throughout the week till Friday, 2 September between 5pm – 7pm!
HOW IT WORKS
- Apply the promo code POOL2HOME before you request a ride. Set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option.
- Tap on Set a pickup destination, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL.
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request Shared Car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way. At the end of the trip, you will be charged a maximum fare of $5.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore on August 29 – September 2, Monday – Friday between 5pm – 7pm. Limited to 1 uberPOOL ride per rider per day.
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car.
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes.
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request.
- If your fare is lesser than $5, you’ll be only be charged for the cost of that ride.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.