$10 POOL Rides from Changi Airport to Anywhere in Singapore
Whether you’re coming home from your beach holiday or visiting our city as an international traveller, we’re excited to get you around Singapore for a guaranteed capped fare of $10* when you ride on uberPOOL from Changi Airport! This is currently launched as a pilot test but the more you ride, the longer we’ll be able to keep this low capped rate – so pack your bags and tell your fellow traveller friends!
What’s uberPOOL? uberPOOL is the smartest ride in Singapore that matches you with other riders headed in the same direction. A few more minutes might be added to your ride, but it guarantees a cheaper fare. Learn more about uberPOOL.
Changi Airport → Jurong
uberX $24, uberPOOL $10
Changi Airport → Orchard
uberX $17, uberPOOL $10
Changi Airport → Woodlands
uberX $20, uberPOOL $10
Regardless of whether you’re matched with a fellow traveller or not, you’ll only pay $10 for your ride. Get the convenience and comfort of Uber at a price that fits the everyday.
HOW TO RIDE FOR $10 FROM CHANGI AIRPORT
- Open the app and enter your end destination in the ‘Where to?’ section
- Select the uberPOOL option and you’ll see the capped $10 rate
- Request and select your pick-up location! You might get matched with another rider going the same way. Regardless of whether you’re matched or not, your fare to anywhere in Singapore will cost a maximum of $10 on uberPOOL.
HOW TO BE A PRO POOL TRAVELLER
- *Note that the uberPOOL $10 capped rate only applies to trips starting at Changi Airport. Any rides ending at Changi Airport will be charged the standard Uber fare.
- Request for a ride once you’ve collected your baggage and are ready to go as your driver will wait up to 2 minutes!
- We recommend that you should have a maximum of 2 medium-size hand-carry luggage or 1 full-size check-in luggage to accommodate other riders’ luggage as well.
- POOL can accommodate up to 2 riders in one request. Should you have more than 1 accompanying rider with you, opt for our affordable uberX option.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.