Las Vegas, Nashville & Tampa Bay, UberEATS is arriving now!
We’ve been cooking up something new — an app that makes getting great food as easy as requesting a ride. It’s our new food delivery service, and it’s called UberEATS!
Las Vegas, Nashville and Tampa Bay couldn’t be better cities for the next chapter of UberEATS. By partnering with hundreds of the best local restaurants in your area, we’re able to deliver food to you faster, and more reliably than ever before.
Starting today at 8 am, you can download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android or go online to ubereats.com. Choose from thousands of dishes from the finest restaurants in town — and have them delivered right to you. The best part? For a limited time, we’re offering free delivery on all orders.
How to order:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favorite local spot or try something new
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card already on file and enjoy free delivery for a limited time
- Track your order – watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to you
UberEATS gives eaters, restaurants, and delivery partners more options. Restaurants can tap into the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of customers. Delivery partners have access to even more flexible earning opportunities.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.