Scheduled Rides: Arrange your Uber in advance
Since Uber launched, riders have been able to request a ride on-the-go at the tap of a button. Some riders have also voiced their desire to be able to arrange Uber rides in advance. That’s why we created Scheduled Rides.
With just a few taps on your app, Scheduled Rides lets you schedule a ride 15 minutes to 30 days in advance.
How to schedule your Uber ride in advance:
- Tap the calendar icon at the top of your screen
- Set your pickup date, time, location, and destination
- Confirm the details of your upcoming trip and tap “Schedule uberX”
- We’ll send you reminders both 24 hours and 30 minutes in advance of your pickup. You’ll be notified after your ride is on the way, as well as whether surge pricing applies
- You can cancel at anytime before your ride is on the way
Curious to know how much your ride may cost? Get a fare estimate now.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.