Uber Gets Romantic
We’re rolling out on-demand romance this Valentine’s Day!
Uber is no stranger to celebrating occasions, whether it’s ice cream during National Ice Cream Month or mariachi bands for Cinco De Mayo, we bring the fun to you at the touch of a button. This Thursday, we’ve got your back and will help those last minute gift givers get some lovin’ with #RomanceOnDemand.
On Valentine’s Day only, Uberites will be able to request red roses for delivery to your significant other in these fine cities: Washington D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, LA, Boston, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, San Diego, Philadelphia, Denver, Phoenix, Minneapolis, and Toronto.
How does it work?
- Select the ‘rose’ in your Uber app.
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
What kind of roses?
- A bouquet of long stemmed red roses
- Each bouquet will be boxed and with a custom Uber card
- Offerings will vary slightly by city – Click on your city above for more details!
What else do I need to know?
- If your request doesn’t go through, keep trying!
- Supplies are limited, so don’t delay
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
– Uber Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.