Uber Gets Romantic
We’re rolling out on-demand romance this Valentine’s Day!
Uber is no stranger to celebrating occasions, whether it’s ice cream during National Ice Cream Month or mariachi bands for Cinco De Mayo, we bring the fun to you at the touch of a button. This Thursday, we’ve got your back and will help those last minute gift givers get some lovin’ with #RomanceOnDemand.
On Valentine’s Day only, Uberites will be able to request red roses for delivery to your significant other in these fine cities: Washington D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, LA, Boston, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, San Diego, Philadelphia, Denver, Phoenix, Minneapolis, and Toronto.
How does it work?
- Select the ‘rose’ in your Uber app.
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
What kind of roses?
- A bouquet of long stemmed red roses
- Each bouquet will be boxed and with a custom Uber card
- Offerings will vary slightly by city – Click on your city above for more details!
What else do I need to know?
- If your request doesn’t go through, keep trying!
- Supplies are limited, so don’t delay
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
– Uber Team
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]