uberX Prices are Changing!
PLEASE NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES TO UBER PARTNERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
We are excited to announce that tomorrow, Thursday 9th April at 8:00am, uberX prices in Perth will be decreasing!
This is a great thing for Uber partners, as it will make demand more consistent throughout the week, giving you more flexibility to drive when you want, and in more locations!
We are so confident that this change will benefit partner drivers that we are increasing the value of our existing earnings guarantees from $20 per hour to $22 per hour.
What is the price change?
The result of this change is that the average uberX fare in Perth will be 20% lower.
What does this mean for you?
- Demand will increase, so partners will complete more trips
- Busy times will be even busier – expect less waiting time between jobs on Friday and Saturday nights
- Times that used to be quiet will be busier – expect weekdays to start looking more like weekends
- As with any change, it will take some weeks to filter through
- The price change will make Uber accessible to more users, bringing more opportunities to earn and more flexibility for partners
This price change has been carefully considered by the Uber team and it will help the business grow in Perth. Uber’s success is derived from the success of its partners.
How does this impact existing earnings guarantees?
One of the key reasons we have made this price change is to increase partner earnings. We are so confident that we can achieve this goal together that we’ve increased existing incentives.
Having said that, it is completely understandable that a change in price may make some partners feel a little bit nervous. Therefore, next week we will be extending our usual open hours so that you can come in and chat to us about this change and what it means for you.
We have made this change to help the business grow and to bring us closer to our vision of providing safe, reliable and affordable transportation to everyone.
As always, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Uber Perth Team