uberX Prices are Changing! Copy
PLEASE NOTE THIS ONLY APPLIES TO UBER PARTNERS IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
We are excited to announce that tomorrow, Friday 8th May at 8:30am, uberX prices in Victoria are changing!
All over the world, pricing changes have been shown to increase partner earnings – even after including additional fuel, maintenance and other on road costs.
This is a great for Uber partners as it will make demand more consistent throughout the week, giving you more flexibility to drive when and where you want. The following blog will cover:
- Pricing changes
- Increased guarantees
- What this means for you
- New product launch!
What is the price change?
The result of this change is that the average uberX fare in Victoria will be 15% lower.
Earnings guarantees are increasing!
One of the key reasons we have made this price change is to increase partner earnings. We are so confident that we can achieve this goal together that we’ve increased existing incentives.
What does this mean for you?
- Demand will increase, so partners will complete more trips and earn more per hour
- Busy times will be even busier – expect less waiting time between jobs on Friday and Saturday nights
- Times that used to be quiet will be busier – expect weekdays to start looking more like weekends
- As with any change, it will take some weeks to filter through
- The price change will make Uber accessible to more users, bringing more opportunities to earn and more flexibility for partners
- All over the world, pricing changes have been shown to increase partner earnings – even after including additional fuel, maintenance and other on road costs.
This price change has been carefully considered by the Uber team and it will help the business grow in Victoria. Uber’s success is derived from the success of its partners.
Sneak peak: New premium uberX product!
Soon we will be launching a new, higher priced uberX service. For those that meet the car and quality requirements, this will provide a chance for even higher earnings! We will provide more information on this product in the coming weeks.
As well as benefiting partners, these changes will help the business grow and bring us closer to our vision of providing safe, reliable and affordable transportation to everyone.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Shoot us through an email!