Puppies Are A Fan’s Best Friend
We were all hoping for the best but for some of us, our teams didn’t make it to the big game. Not to worry – you can still be a winner with puppies on demand!
Paws what you’re doing because on Wednesday, Uber and Animal Planet are teaming up for another season to deliver the cutest puppy squad on four paws.
Get ready Chicago, DC, Denver, LA, New York, Phoenix and San Francisco – you’ll get to cheer on Team Ruff and Team Fluff with #UberPuppyBowl
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your Uber app between 11am and 2pm.
- In NYC or DC? Enter PUPPYNYC or PUPPIESDC to unlock the special PUPPIES option!
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app.
- Once the puppy squad and their coaches arrive, you and your friends will enjoy a 15 minute cuddle huddle. PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready for Team Ruff and Team Fluff gametime!*
- Found your Most Valuable Pup? In most cities, puppies are eligible for adoption.
*If you’re lucky enough to request puppies to your office, please make sure your boss or building is going to be cool with woofs and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for puppy playtime is preferred.
It’s just a $30 “puppy playtime” fee for the best 15 minutes of your day, and both Uber and Animal Planet will turn around and support the participating shelters and rescues!
Found your forever fan? Just ask the representative assisting with your puppy delivery about adoption. Last #UberPuppyBowl over 70 puppies were drafted – and this year we hope to find every eligible puppy a home!
Demand will be high as many will want to play with these cute little canines, so your patience is appreciated. We’ll do our best to deliver as much puppy playtime as possible, but availability is limited. If you can’t get a visit from #UberPuppyBowl today, you can still support the shelters and rescues by visiting Global Giving. We can’t wait to see who will take home the title of top dog!
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
We’re teaming up with the following organizations to bring you these playful pups:
- Chicago — Anti-Cruelty Society
- DC — Washington Animal Rescue League
- Denver — Dumb Friends League
- Los Angeles — Wags & Walks, spcaLA
- New York — Bideawee, Humane Society of New York, Liberty Humane Society
- Phoenix — Arizona Humane Society
- San Francisco Bay Area — SF SPCA, Berkeley Humane, Peninsula Humane Society
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.