Get your poker face ready, Uber PHX has partnered with Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Now you can utilize Casino Rider Rewards. When you take Uber to Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino and you’ll receive $10 in free play money when you show your Uber receipts. BONUS: Follow us on Twitter @Uber_AZ for the chance to win a staycation!
Whether you want to roll the dice, hit the slots or spin the wheel, Uber’s got you covered so that you can let it ride.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open the Uber app and take a ride to Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino.
- Visit the Players Club Staff to show your ride receipt.
- Hit the casino floor with your free play money!
- Staycation Valued at $250 to include 1 night stay at Wild Horse Pass. To enter to win riders will need to RT and Follow both. Winner will be picked at random and tweeted at if they win.
- All riders must join respective casino’s Rewards/Players Club to receive free play money and may be subject to other terms and conditions of individual casino.
- Free play money must be used on the day of travel to casino and is not redeemable on trips leaving casino.
- Free play money can only be given to rider who requests the trip.
- Valid Friday, February 12 – Sunday, March 13
Don’t gamble with your safety, take Uber and drink responsibly. If you have any questions about Casino Rider Rewards, please reach out to us here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.