The Partner Fuel Card – Arriving Now!
Starting today, eligible Uber partners will be able to enroll in the next addition to the Momentum Driver Rewards program: the Partner Fuel Card powered by FleetCor and MasterCard. We’ve worked to develop an exclusive set of discounts, and eligible Uber partners will be able to unlock significant savings of up to 15 cents per gallon whenever they fill up at gas stations across the country.
As part of this offering, ExxonMobil will provide cardholders at least 3 cents off per gallon at approximately 2,600 participating Exxon- or Mobil- branded services stations throughout Boston, Chicago, New York and Washington, D.C. and nationwide later this summer. Cardholders will receive up to 9 cents off per gallon at hundreds of participating Global Partner gas stations throughout the Northeast.
In addition, cardholders will receive an automatic 1.5% off on fuel purchases everywhere MasterCard is accepted and additional discounts at independent gas stations across the country.
All discounts are automatically applied on every transaction and reflected on the Fuel Card statement – so saving is simple and hassle-free for Uber partners.
“We are looking forward to working with Uber and their partners on their new Partner Fuel Card. Exxon- and Mobil-branded stations not only provide outstanding fuel, they also offer convenience stores and car washes to meet every partner need. In addition to using the new Partner Fuel Card, Uber drivers will also be able to take advantage of numerous offers at our participating stations.”
— Jan Crowe, Director of Retail Fuels Marketing, ExxonMobil Fuels, Lubricants & Specialties Marketing Company
Here’s How It Works:
- The Fuel Card has a daily and weekly credit limit and allows for the payment on credit of gas and convenience goods at gas stations.
- Each week the card balance is automatically deducted from a partner’s earnings.
- Statements are easily accessible directly from the partner dashboard.
- Partners save 1.5% on all fuel purchases made with the Fuel Card. Additionally, partners get extra savings at tens of thousands of sites across the country, resulting in savings as high as 15 cents a gallon or more.
- Discounts vary by market, and our interactive map makes searching for savings easy.
“The Partner Fuel Card allows me to work a solid schedule without worrying about gas and I really appreciate great savings too.”
— John C. (UberX Partner)
Partners make an important difference out on the roads and in our communities every single day. Now with the Fuel Card they can save money with every mile.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]