Paczki Day Has Arrived! Request Paczki on demand with #UberPACZKI
Michiganders know the hottest item on Fat Tuesday is a traditional Polish paczki. To celebrate, we’re delivering paczki goodness on demand in Detroit and Grand Rapids on Tuesday 2/17 ONLY, powered by uberX!
Why wait out in the cold for hours? Simply tap your Uber app and have delicious fried and filled pastries delivered in minutes.
WE’RE DELIVERING PACZKIS ON DEMAND
ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17!
HOW TO ORDER #UberPACZKI:
- OPEN your app on February 17 starting at 7am
- REQUEST the “PACZKI” option
- ENJOY soft, joy-inducing paczki in minutes!
- NO CASH is needed – we’ll charge directly to the card on your Uber account
When: Packzi on-demand will be available on February 17 ONLY, from 7am until we run out, so request early!
Where: Paczkis will be available in Detroit and Grand Rapids. If you don’t see a car in your area, keep checking your app, or tweet us @Uber_MI with #UberPACZKI and your neighborhood so we can make sure a car heads your way!
Cost: Cost and amount vary by city. See details below:
- Detroit: One dozen West Warren Bakery paczki for $25
- Grand Rapids: A half dozen Propaganda Doughnuts paczki for $20
Demand will be high, so please be persistent if you’re unable to snag a tasty treat on your first try.
New to Uber?
Sign up with code PACZKI2015 for $25 off your first ride, or paczki order!
Follow along and join the conversation with hashtag #UberPACZKI and tag @Uber_MI.
HAPPY PACZKI DAY!
– Team Uber Michigan