OFFICIAL RULES FOR UBER MUSIC LAUNCH SWEEPSTAKES No. 1
OFFICIAL RULES FOR UBER MUSIC LAUNCH SWEEPSTAKES No. 1
Uber Technologies, Inc. (“Uber”) will conduct the Uber Music Launch Sweepstakes No. 1 (“Sweepstakes”) substantially as described in these rules. By entering or participating, each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of Uber, which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, the Sweepstakes is open only to persons (i) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and are legal residents of the United States of America only, with a valid Social Security number and who reside in an Uber operating area; (ii) who have an active e-mail account and Internet access prior to the beginning of the applicable Sweepstakes Period; and (iii) have an existing driver partner account with Uber or it’s affiliate where appropriate. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees, officers and representatives (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Uber or its affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, Uber partners and their drivers, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter.
- How To Enter: The Sweepstakes will begin and end in the locations (“Sweepstakes Areas”) and on the dates and at the times (“Sweepstakes Periods”) specified by Uber in Appendix 1 attached hereto. The entry methods for the Sweepstakes will be as specified by Uber in Appendix 1 and all entries must be received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Uber’s computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ Internet service or mobile provider will apply.
When submitting an entry, Entrant is required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Uber’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or that person’s agents. Uber will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of Uber.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Uber and by the decisions of Uber, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Prize: Sweepstakes prizes will be as specified by Uber in Appendix 1 attached hereto (the “Prizes”). The total approximate total retail value of the Prize(s) is as specified by Uber in Appendix 1. From time to time during the Sweepstakes, Uber may in its sole discretion award bonus Prizes to Entrants.
If for any reason the Prizes, or any part of a Prize, is unavailable or a Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Uber reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner. Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept the Prize, an alternate Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. Winner agrees to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable for attending the Event. The Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only.
The value of the Prize may be taxable to the Winner as income. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility (regardless of whether the Prize, in whole or in part, is used).
- Winner Selection and Notification: The “Winners” of the Sweepstakes will be determined according to the method specified by Uber at Uber’s sole and exclusive discretion as specified in Appendix 1.
The Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the entry regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. The authorized account holder is the person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain names associated with e-mail addresses. All Winners will be notified within seven (7) days (or such other time specified by Uber in Appendix 1) following the conclusion of the applicable Sweepstakes Period by email (at the email address provided with the entry), by phone (at the phone number provided with the entry), or such other method specified by Uber, and will be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number.
Additionally, Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winners on either the Uber website, through the Uber app, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)), which they deem appropriate. If a Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted and/or fails to respond to confirm his/her email address within four (4) hours (or such other time specified by Uber) from when the initial notification email is sent, the Winner forfeits the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected. If the alternate Winner does not comply with these Official Rules or is otherwise unable to accept the Prize, the Prize is forfeited and another alternate Winner will be selected. This Winner selection and notification process shall be continued until all Winners have been confirmed. If the Prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected.
- Winner Verification: Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within twenty-four (24) hours after being notified of being a Winner.
A Winner (or any alternate Winner if one must be selected) is not official and shall not be confirmed as an official Winner until he/she has completed, signed and returned documentation required by Uber — which may include an Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability (except where prohibited), publicity release form, and a completed IRS W-9 form (if required), and the eligibility of the Winner has been verified. Forms must be received within twenty-four (24) hours after notification of winning. If a Winner (or any alternate Winner) does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by such Winner (or alternate Winner), such Winner (or alternate Winner) shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the Prize, and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternate Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries. All guests in attendance with an official Winner must also execute all applicable documents prior to any participation or such guest(s) will not be permitted to participate.
Provided that a Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, the Winner will be officially confirmed as a Winner. Uber expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason it deems necessary. In addition, Uber reserves the right to select alternate Winners in the event that any Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
- Liability Release and Indemnity: ALL PRIZES ARE OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY UBER OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL UBER OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT UBER AND/OR OTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Uber and any other Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, for any claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, (i) participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) without limitation, death, or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, (iii) defamation, violation of publicity rights, or invasion of privacy in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance and use or the Prize, and (iv) copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, the Prizes, or Uber’s advertising and marketing related to the Sweepstakes, Entrants or the Winners, in all cases, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer or mobile device systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, any travel or Uber trips or rides taken by Entrant in connection with using the Prize). Entrant assumes all liability for an injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize or any Prize component. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Uber and/or the Sweepstakes Entities’ liability will be limited to the value of the Prize, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes related advertisements. Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site including uber.com, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Uber reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, Uber or the Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Grant of Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or winning a Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for all Sweepstakes Entities’ advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and additionally consents to the Sweepstakes Entities putting his or her name on a winner’s list. Please note that Uber may not acknowledge or return any entries.
- General Terms. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Uber’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Uber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing of a Sweepstakes Period, notice will be posted on uber.com. Uber reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during a Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, UBER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Privacy: All information submitted by Entrants and collected by Uber in connection with Entrant’s entry will be subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with Uber’s web site Terms and Conditions accessible at: https://www.uber.com/legal/terms and Uber’s Driver Privacy Statement available at: https://www.uber.com/legal/privacy/drivers-us/en/. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant hereby agrees that Uber may collect and use his or her personal information submitted with the entry, and acknowledges that he or she has read and accepted Uber’s Driver Privacy Statement. Among other things, the information Entrants provide may be used for sending Entrants company updates and announcements about Uber and its products and/or services.
- Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect; (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the AAA Rules, in San Francisco County, California; (4) unless both Entrant and Uber agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (5) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (6) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Official Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney’s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Uber in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Accessibility of Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules is available via www.uber.com. Where required by law, Uber will provide the name of official Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the name of the official Winners: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Uber Technologies, Inc., 1455 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103, Attn: Contracts – Winners List; and (ii) write the name of the Sweepstakes and the applicable Sweepstakes Area on the lower left hand corner of the envelope. All requests for the name of the official Winners must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsored and Administered by: The Sweepstakes subject to these Official Rules is sponsored and administered by Uber Technologies, Inc., 1455 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
Sweepstakes Name: Uber Music Launch Sweepstakes No. 1
- Sweepstakes Area 1: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Sweepstakes Area 2: Wichita, Kansas
- Sweepstakes Area 3: Atlanta, Georgia
- Sweepstakes Area 4: Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- Sweepstakes Area 5: Houston, Texas
- Sweepstakes Area 6: Davenport, Iowa; Bettendorf, Iowa; Rock Island, Illinois, Moline, Illinois
- Sweepstakes Area 7: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Sweepstakes Area 8: Phoenix, Arizona
- Sweepstakes Area 9: Springfield, Illinois
- Sweepstakes Area 10: Toledo, Ohio
- Sweepstakes Area 11: State College, Pennsylvania
- Sweepstakes Area 12: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
- Sweepstakes Area 13: Portland, Maine
- Sweepstakes Area 14: Richmond, Virginia
Sweepstakes Periods: The Sweepstakes shall open in all Sweepstakes Areas at 9:00 am local time on July 18, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Open Date”). The Sweepstakes shall close in each respective Sweepstakes Area on the dates and at the times indicated below (each a “Sweepstakes Close Date”):
- Sweepstakes Area 1: 8:00 am Central Time, July 20, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 2: 8:00 am Central Time, July 23, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 3: 8:00 am Eastern Time, July 25, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 4: 8:00 am Central Time, August 1, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 5: 8:00 am Eastern Time, August 3, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 6: 8:00 am Central Time, August 3, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 7: 8:00 am Central Time, August 8, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 8: 8:00 am Mountain Time, August 13, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 9: 8:00 am Central Time, August 15, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 10: 8:00 am Mountain Time, August 22, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 11: 8:00 am Central Time, August 28, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 12: 8:00 am Eastern Time, August 30, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 13: 8:00 am Eastern Time, September 2, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 14: 8:00 am Eastern Time, September 7, 2016
For each Sweepstakes Area, the “Sweepstakes Period” will mean the Sweepstakes Open Date together with the applicable Sweepstakes Close Date.
Winners Announced: Winners shall be announced within thirty (30) minutes of the close of the Sweepstakes in the applicable Sweepstakes Areas.
Age Requirements: 18 years or older
Method of Entry:An Uber driver partner account is required to enter the Sweepstakes, so Entrants must either (i) have an existing diver partner account in good standing with Uber or it’s affiliate as appropriate or (ii) must apply for be approved for a new Uber driver partner account (subject in all instances to Uber’s or it’s affiliate’s customary policies and procedures) to enter the Sweepstakes and (iii) received an email regarding the Sweepstakes at the email address linked with Entrant’s driver partner account. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, (a) Entrant must link their Uber driver partner account to their Uber Music Pandora account and (b) complete a subsequent trip in and around one of the Sweepstakes Areas in which the Uber Music option is utilized by the Entrant during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Upon completion of the aforementioned steps, each eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes in the applicable Sweepstakes Area.
An Uber driver partner account is required to enter the Sweepstakes, so Entrants must either (i) have an existing diver partner account in good standing with Uber or it’s affiliate as appropriate or (ii) must apply for be approved for a new Uber driver partner account (subject in all instances to Uber’s or it’s affiliate’s customary policies and procedures) to enter the Sweepstakes and (iii) received an email regarding the Sweepstakes at the email address linked with Entrant’s driver partner account. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, (a) Entrant must link their Uber driver partner account to their Uber Music Pandora account and (b) complete a subsequent trip in and around one of the Sweepstakes Areas in which the Uber Music option is utilized by the Entrant during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Upon completion of the aforementioned steps, each eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes in the applicable Sweepstakes Area.
Or enter by Electronic Mail: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the name of the sweepstakes in the subject line of the email. Entrants must also include ONLY the following details in the body of the email: Entrant’s email address, name, and applicable Sweepstakes Area (e.g., if entering for Sweepstakes Area 1, please list “Sweepstakes Area 1” in the body of the email). All email entries must be received by no later than the end of the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: The Prize information for each of the Sweepstakes Areas is as specified below:
- Sweepstakes Area 1: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Lincoln on July 22, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 2: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Wichita on July 25, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 3: Fifty (50) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the Guns and Roses concert in Atlanta on July 27, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 4: Fifty (50) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the Guns and Roses concert in Arlington on August 3, 2016
- Sweepstakes Area 5: Twenty-five (25) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the Guns and Roses concert in Houston on August 5, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 6: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Moline on August 5, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 7: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Green Bay on August 10, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 8: Fifty (50) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the Guns and Roses concert in Glendale on August 15, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 9: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Springfield on August 17, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 10: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Toledo on August 24, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 11: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in State College on August 30, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 12: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Allentown on September 1, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 13: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Portland on September 4, 2016.
- Sweepstakes Area 14: Twenty (20) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the KISS concert in Richmond on September 9, 2016.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all available Prizes is: $50,455.
How Winner is Selected: Winners from each Sweepstakes Area will be randomly chosen following the end of the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Any individual Entrant who is selected as a Winner in one Sweepstake Area cannot be declared a Winner in any other Sweepstakes Area.
Contact: Winners will be contacted via email.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.