O #UberTREE, O #UberTREE
Instead of spending your weekend wrestling with a tree from the not-so-near farm or slushy street corner, kick back, pour yourself an extra glass of eggnog and watch your app as Uber takes care of the heavy lifting. With the help of The Home Depot and a bit of holiday magic, Uber will deliver a live tree to your doorstep with the touch of a button.
WE’RE DELIVERING TREES ON-DEMAND
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5th
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android, or Blackberry
- Between 11am – 8pm Thursday, request the “UberTREE” option via your app
- If your timing is right, you’ll have a tree, stand, and an Uber gift delivered to your front door within minutes
- Keep in mind, availability will be very limited
In 10 participating Uber cities, we’re delivering only the freshest of cuts, furnished by The Home Depot. Here’s what you can expect on your doorstep in a matter of minutes:
|Fraser Fir7-8 ft.$135||Noble Fir7-8 ft.$135|
|New York City||❆|
THE FULL WRAP-UP
- Cost = $135 (these trees are for keep, so no refunds)
- Each UberTREE includes a 7-8 ft. netted tree, tree stand, and Uber gift
- Trees will be delivered to the first point of entry at your delivery location
- No cash required! Your UberTREE will be charged to the credit card, PayPal or Google Wallet tied to your Uber account
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR SHARING
Whether you’re looking to spruce up your office or decorate your dorm room, use the fare split feature to make this offer even sweeter.
Don’t forget to spread the #UberTREE cheer by sharing your experience on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Let It Snow,
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.