O #UberTREE, O #UberTREE
Instead of spending your weekend wrestling with a tree from the not-so-near farm or slushy street corner, kick back, pour yourself an extra glass of eggnog and watch your app as Uber takes care of the heavy lifting. With the help of The Home Depot and a bit of holiday magic, Uber will deliver a live tree to your doorstep with the touch of a button.
WE’RE DELIVERING TREES ON-DEMAND
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5th
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android, or Blackberry
- Between 11am – 8pm Thursday, request the “UberTREE” option via your app
- If your timing is right, you’ll have a tree, stand, and an Uber gift delivered to your front door within minutes
- Keep in mind, availability will be very limited
In 10 participating Uber cities, we’re delivering only the freshest of cuts, furnished by The Home Depot. Here’s what you can expect on your doorstep in a matter of minutes:
|Fraser Fir7-8 ft.$135||Noble Fir7-8 ft.$135|
|New York City||❆|
THE FULL WRAP-UP
- Cost = $135 (these trees are for keep, so no refunds)
- Each UberTREE includes a 7-8 ft. netted tree, tree stand, and Uber gift
- Trees will be delivered to the first point of entry at your delivery location
- No cash required! Your UberTREE will be charged to the credit card, PayPal or Google Wallet tied to your Uber account
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR SHARING
Whether you’re looking to spruce up your office or decorate your dorm room, use the fare split feature to make this offer even sweeter.
Don’t forget to spread the #UberTREE cheer by sharing your experience on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Let It Snow,
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.