Your Ride to Samsung 837 is Arriving Now
Connect to music, fashion, art, and sports, all powered by Samsung’s technology, at the newly-opened Samsung 837 store.
Today through Saturday, we’re teaming up with Samsung to provide free rides to the new space, as well as the chance to get products and access to exclusive in-store experiences.
Enter code 837NYC in your app for the chance to request your free ride to Samsung 837
In addition to riding free to the company’s new flagship in Meatpacking, select lucky riders can also score VIP passes for a specialty virtual reality experience and in-store experiences featured each day:
Dine at the city’s hottest restaurants—free—with a gift card from OpenTable. ($200 – $250 value)
Attend an exclusive book signing event for Chrissy Teigen’s “Cravings: Recipes for All the Foods You Want to Eat” on Thursday, March 3.
Get the weather, measure your heart rate, and even request an Uber from your wrist with a free Samsung Gear S2 watch. ($300 value)
Experience virtual reality with a free Samsung Gear VR headset. ($99 value)
Move to the beat with Samsung’s wireless Level Headphones. ($260 value)
Access your favorite apps, music, shows, and more with a free Samsung Galaxy Tab. ($400 value)
How It Works
- Open the app between 11am – 7pm in Manhattan (125th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn on Monday, February 29 through Saturday, March 5
- Tap the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- Enter promo code 837NYC to unlock the special ‘SAMSUNG’ option
- Request the ‘SAMSUNG’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- If a car is available, you’ll ride free in a custom SUV to the Samsung 837 store and be eligible to receive limited-edition giveaways
- You must enter code 837NYC in order to see the special ‘SAMSUNG’ option.
- This promotion is only available through the ‘SAMSUNG’ option on Monday, February 29 through Saturday, March 5.
- Your trip fare will be absolutely free!
- Giveaways are extremely limited and will be available in select SUVs each day.
- All trips must end at the Samsung 837, at 837 Washington St. in the Meatpacking District.
- Please note that demand will be high and supply will be limited.*
*This offer is provided for a limited time on a first-come, first serve basis. Demand will be high and not all requests may be fulfilled.
Demand for free rides under the SAMSUNG slider will be high and availability limited. Requests for free rides will be fulfilled on a limited, first-come, first-served basis. Not all requests will be fulfilled. Free rides subject to certain geofence limitations set by Uber. If you are successful in requesting a free ride, you may receive one of the items mentioned above, however, not all free rides will include an item.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.