New Partner Information: Your Quality Rating
It looks like you’re starting to get the hang of things!
At Uber, providing a safe, reliable and quality experience is what we do. Your Riders have high expectations of you. We’re here to help with some tips to keep your Quality rating up!
Safety is our number one priority. As such there are some actions that are unacceptable from Uber Partners. Breaching any of the below actions may lead to you losing access to the system:
- Inappropriate behaviour. Uber is a community of many cultures, races, and religions. Be mindful of the language you use, topics of conversation and your body language as peoples’ perceptions may be different to your own.
- Don’t contact a rider after the trip. Rider’s phone numbers are private and you should not contact them after the trip ends. The only exception is if they left an item in the car.
- Don’t accept cash. If you have technically difficulties on a trip don’t worry, we can fix it up for you once the trips ends. Never compensate for technical issues by accepting cash.
- Don’t drive on the wrong account. You go through a number of background checks in order to become an Uber Partner. Please make sure you never drive on the someone else’s account or let someone else drive on your account.
- Don’t drive the wrong vehicle. You cannot drive any vehicle that is not listed in your account. If you’d like to add another vehicle just send us in the documents and we’ll add it to your account.
At the end of each ride, the rider can rate you from 1 to 5 stars. If your rating falls below 4.6 you may lose access to the Uber platform. See the tips and video below on how to maintain a high rating.
- Have water and mints in the car. Maybe even a phone charger for Riders
- Make sure your car is always clean and smells fresh
- Use a phone holder. Never hold it in your hand
- Always take the most efficient route, unless the rider wants to direct you
- Be professional and friendly
The great thing about Uber is the flexibility of work – it’s completely up to you when, where, and for how long you are online. However when you’re online if you’re not accepting every trip request that comes through to you, you’re making the Uber system unreliable for both riders and driver.
When online, you should be aiming for an acceptance rate of at least 80%.
If your acceptance rate is below average you may lose access to the Uber Partner app.
NEW PARTNER GUIDE
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.