New Partner Information: Support
Congratulations on completing your first trip!
Today we’re going to look at what sort of support you can get if something goes wrong in trip and your partner dashboard which holds all you document, trip and payment information.
HOW TO GET SUPPORT IN THE UBER PARTNER APP
Click below to get a video on what to do if something goes wrong during or after the trip. Remember when you’re in trip your first priority should be taking the rider where they need to go – we can sort out any technical difficulties once they’ve left the car!
THE PARTNER DASHBOARD
All active partners have a dashboard at partners.uber.com You can sign in using the same details you use for your Partner app (ie: your email as your username).
You can use the menu on the left hand side of the dashboard to:
- Check recent trips and earnings for the week on the “Summary & Trips” tab. If you click on a trip, there is a map of the trip as well as the duration, distance, tolls (if applicable) and fare.
- Get a copy of your Partner Agreement and the Rates for your trips (from the Profile Tab).
- Add a new vehicle to your account under the Vehicles tab using the “Add Vehicles” button. If there is a number over the “Profile” or “Vehicles” tab then that means that there is a document missing. You can upload that in the tab by hitting the “Update” link.
- We’ll talk about Payment Statements in the next blog but you can access your Banking Details by clicking on the “Banking” link.
- Check out the responses to Frequently Asked Questions by Partners.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
We want to provide the best support possible to all of our partner drivers!
The best way to contact us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in less than 24 hours.
Alternatively, we know that many of our partners want to talk in person. To do this we have scheduled open hours so that you can drop in! They are:
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday : 10am to 2pm
Our address is 64 Gwynne St, Cremorne.
Head here for more information on the office and how to get here!
NEW PARTNER ACTIVATION GUIDE
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.