Move in style during the Le Mans 24h race with #UberCadillac for free!
The Le Mans 24h race, probably the most famous race in the history of automotive is going to take place over the next weekend. From Friday June 13 to Sunday June 15, Uber users get an exclusive first look at brand new Cadillac vehicles, with FREE on-demand rides !
[h3 class=”” span=””]Ordering a ride in an #UberCadillac[/h3]
- #UberCadillac will be available on Friday 13th from 4pm to 2am and non-stop from saturday 6am to sunday 4pm
- Open your Uber app on your iPhone or Android and select the “Cadillac” option
- Set your pick up location and tap “Request”
- Your exclusive 2014 Cadillac will be on it’s way!
- The best part- your ride is free! Your credit card will not be charged and no need to tip the driver
- Duration limited to 30 minutes. Service area limited to 20 miles around the track (city of Le Mans included)
PLEASE NOTE : Availability will be limited. When you request your #UberCadillac, the vehicle type will be next to your driver’s picture. The 2014 Escalade’s can fit 6 passengers and the 2014 CTS’s up to 4 people.
Snap a shot of an #UberCadillac around the Le Mans track, and tweet or Instagram for a chance to win €50 in Uber credit!!
HOW TO ENTER
- Tag @Uber_Paris & @Cadillac
- Include hashtag #UberCadillac
- Share a baller photo of an #UberCadillac around Le Mans
**The top 5 posts will receive €50 in credit**
– Uber Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.