General Mitchell Airport, your Uber is arriving now!
Today we are excited to announce that Uber will enter a 90-day pilot which will allow uberX pick-ups and drop-offs at General Mitchell Airport (MKE). With typical fares from MKE Airport to downtown Milwaukee at just $15*, uberX is both an affordable and convenient option.
SEAMLESS TRAVEL PLANS
Drop-offs at MKE Airport:
- Drop-offs at the airport are incredibly simple! Request your Uber and inform the driver which airline you are flying.
- Your driver will drop you off curbside on the Departures level.
Pick-ups from MKE Airport:
- Wait until after you have retrieved your luggage to request a ride.
- Proceed through the doors marked “Exit to Ticketing” between Carousel 1 & 2 at Baggage Claim.
- Look for the Rideshare sign and meet your driver in the far Passenger Pick-up lane.
- All uberX rides from the airport are subject to a MKE Airport Surcharge of $3.00.
- Traveling in a group? Request an UberXL for more room for your whole crew and their luggage.
- Call or text your driver if you need to coordinate further or if you have any special requests.
- Always confirm your driver’s name and photo, license plate, and make and model of the vehicle when they arrive to ensure you’ve got the right ride.
- Split the fare with your friends for an even cheaper fare. No more keeping track of IOU’s or finding change.
New to Uber? Download the app and enter code, MKEAIRPORT. Your first two trips are on us (up to $15 each way)!
Uber Wisconsin is thrilled to expand its service at the General Mitchell Airport. Sit back and enjoy your flight – we’ll see you soon, Milwaukee.
Team Uber Wisconsin
*Actual fares may vary depending on time of day, location, routes, traffic and other factors. Fare estimate does not include $3.00 MKE Airport Surcharge.
To celebrate life and love in all its forms, this weekend we’ll be offering free rides to and from places around Milwaukee that are important to the history and culture of the local LGBT community.