#UberAllAccess | July 4th Edition
Passport to Summer is celebrating America’s Independence Day this weekend by partnering with some of the hottest artists and venues in Miami to bring you #UberAllAccess — FREE exclusive opportunities only available through the Uber app.
On July 3 and 4, you’ll unlock the special ALL ACCESS option in the app for a limited time so you can request that day’s experience. Follow @Uber_MIAMI on Twitter for your cue to check the app each day.
- Friday at 10pm | Erick Morillo at Story Nightclub
- Saturday at 10am | Red, White + WOODS Pool Party SLS Hotel’s Hyde Beach
- Saturday at 10pm | Tiesto at LIV Nightclub
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tap the Profile icon in your app, navigate to Promotions, and enter code UNLOCKJULY4.
- Whenever an awesome experience is underway, a special “ALL ACCESS” option will appear on your app slider.
- If you’re one of the first 3 people to successfully request and be connected to an ALL ACCESS ride, you and a plus-1 will be picked up and whisked away to a FREE exclusive experience.
New to Uber? Sign up here to unlock #UberAllAccess.
|This summer Uber Miami is unlocking the city with exclusive experiences and surprises all summer long with Passport to Summer.
Find out more.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.