#UberALLACCESS | Miami
In celebration of Miami Music Week, we’ve partnered with some of the hottest artists and venues in Miami to bring you #UberALLACCESS—exclusive opportunities only available through the Uber app.
From March 25 to 28, we’ll unlock the special ALL ACCESS option in the app for a limited time so you can request that day’s experience. Follow @Uber_MIAMI on Twitter for your cue to check the app each day.
Enter the code UNLOCKMIA and look out for the ALL ACCESS option in the app for your chance to request exclusive #MMW experiences throughout the week!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
- Wednesday at 11PM // Ride with Cedric Gervais to his party at LIV
- Thursday at Noon // Cruise Miami with Hardwell on UberYACHT
- Thursday at 11PM // Get the ultimate VIP treatment for Tiësto’s Club Life at LIV
- Friday at 1PM // Take a dip in the pool at HYDE Beach while soaking in some of Miami’s finest beats
- Saturday at 1PM // Hang with Cedric Gervais at his pool party
- Saturday 10PM // Head to Dada Life’s one-of-a-kind Dadaland Compound
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tap the Profile icon in your app, navigate to Promotions, and enter code UNLOCKMIA.
- Whenever an awesome experience is underway, a special “ALL ACCESS” option will appear on your app slider.
- If you’re one of the first 3 people to successfully request and be connected to an ALL ACCESS ride, you and a plus-1 will be picked up immediately and be whisked away to that day’s experience.
Not riding Uber yet? Sign up here to unlock the vehicle option!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.