Join The Team: Uber Miami Is Hiring!
Calling all rockstars – Uber is growing like crazy in Miami and we’re hiring for our local team! We’d love for you to join us in our quest to make getting around the Magic City more stylish and fun. If asked to describe yourself and “creative,” “analytical,” and “hustler” come to mind, chances are you’d be a great fit for our team. Interested in learning more? Check out the open Uber Miami positions below.
- People skills: You’re a charismatic person that can manage communications between Uber and its driver community.
- Highly-Organized: You’ll love breaking down projects into pieces and following through on tasks that need to get done.
- Problem Solver: You’re ready to launch new markets at a moment’s notice and you thrive in make processes more efficient.
Grassroots Community Manager
- Motivated: You’re ready to be the face of Uber to Miami and represent our mission at community events! You have strong integrity and want to learn the Uber ways. You’ll do anything to spread the #UberLOVE.
- Fun: You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone, driver or rider you are always up for the challenge. You’re fearless, flexible and want to evangelize how Uber can contribute to organizations around town.
- Organized: You follow through on tasks, know how to keep a calendar and enjoy organizing events. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
Logistics & Operations Manager
- Numbers: You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis. Databases don’t scare you.
- People Skills: You get along with everyone and connect with people from different backgrounds. You can explain Uber in 30 seconds to a driver partner who has never used an iPhone before.
- Passionate About Quality: You care about making sure that the partners we work with are excellent brand ambassadors for our clients and our company.
- Patience is a Virtue: Whether you’re interviewing drivers, performing data analysis, or dealing with an emergency, you have the ability to multitask and stay calm.
- Strategy: You constantly see opportunities to make things better. Let’s grow this city!
- People Person: You love interacting with riders and making them happy. Every email or tweet from an Uber rider is a chance to create a new evangelist. Spreading Uber Love makes your day.
- Work Hard: You are excited to take on five jobs at once, work early, work late, and bring all you have to the table. You thrive on completing projects and exceeding your goals. Nothing is going to faze you.
- Play Hard: Events? Red Carpets? Ice Cream? You’re the one to propose the crazy idea, know the best parties, and be the center of attention in any room. A jack of all trades and everyone’s favorite friend. You are the voice (and face) of Uber Miami.
- All Hands On Deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
We can’t wait to meet you!
-Team Uber Miami
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–