Here’s the scoop: #UberIceCream is back
Consider this an invitation to chill out. Your office probably doesn’t have a slip ‘n slide, and running through the sprinklers likely won’t go over well with your boss. Don’t sweat it — you can still feel like a kid again by ordering Lulu’s Nitrogen Ice Cream on demand with #UberIceCream.
This Friday, July 24, 2015 we’re bringing a frozen favorite back.
This is a global promotion with local flavor, and it’s as simple as ever: Tap a button, and get a brain freeze in hundreds of cities around the world, including South Florida.
How it Works
- Open the Uber app on Friday, July 24, between 11am – 5pm
- Set your location and request ICE CREAM
- If connected Ice Cream will be delivered curbside in minutes
Here in South Florida we teamed up with Lulu’s Nitrogen Ice Cream to bring you two awesome options for #UberIceCream this year.
- Option 1: Premium Nitrogen Ice Cream is available in two mix and match flavors, Nutella and Uber Special Edition Cookies and Cream. One order contains 5 servings and will cost $25.
- Option 2: The LIVE Nitrogen Ice Cream Party is for 15 people and will cost $75. This one of a kind experience will feature Ice Cream made LIVE just for YOU! We’ve included a few surprises and will have extremely limited availability, so gather up your friends and colleagues and keep requesting.
Our friends at Capital One® are offering a free order of ice cream to eligible Capital One cardholders in the United States on Friday, July 24, 2014. Add your Capital One card as a payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the Uber app before requesting.
Don’t have a Capital One card? Apply now for Quicksilver and get 20% back on every Uber ride through April 2016.
DEMAND WILL BE HIGH AND AVAILABILITY WILL BE LIMITED. WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM, AFTER ALL.
Know someone who doesn’t have Uber yet? Have them sign up with code ICECREAMMIA and the frozen treats (up to $25) are on us!
- Capital One customers with US-issued credit cards open and in good standing are eligible to participate.
- Banking customers with debit cards, including Capital One 360® customers, are also eligible.
- Only applicable to Ice Cream Trucks paid for with US-issued Capital One credit or debit card in USD currency.
- Corporate and private label cards are not eligible for this offer.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.