Things are really heating up as we cruise into day 2 of #MMW, so we thought you’d appreciate a cool sail on the wide open blue… complete with your friends and Hardwell.
Tomorrow, we’re embarking upon a voyage like no other—UberYACHT—the ultimate Miami Music Week party experience and it’s all free.
Enter the code UBERYACHT and request YACHT on Thursday, March 26, for your chance to board UberYACHT with 3 of your friends
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app and enter the code UBERYACHT
- Request YACHT between 12 – 1pm on Thursday, March 26
- If you’re connected, you and 3 friends will be picked up and whisked away to the UberYACHT!
- UberYACHT is only available in the Miami area (Downtown, South Beach, or Coral Gables).
- Riders must be 21 or older to be eligible.
- UberYACHT excursion is from 1 – 5pm and entirely FREE.
- The location of UberYACHT is a secret! Only your driver will know where to go.
- UberYACHT is being offered on a limited, first-come, first-served basis. Not all requests for UberYACHT may be fulfilled.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.