uberX Incentives – Tips, Tricks & FAQs
There is now RM2,052/week in guaranteed gross fares across 85 peak hours!
The peak hour guarantee incentive is a guarantee on gross fares earned during peak hours:
Monday – Friday 6am – 10am (RM28/hr)
Monday – Saturday 4pm – 8pm (RM28/hr)
Friday & Saturday 9pm – 3am (RM20/hr)
Monday – Saturday 11am – 2pm (RM20/hr)
Sunday 10am – 9pm (RM20/hr)
This is a minimum gross fare guarantee whereby if your average gross fares per hour for the week is any less than the guaranteed amount during the respective guaranteed hours, we will top up your gross fares to RM28/hr or RM20/hr!
This incentive is conditional on:
- A weekly average driver rating of 4.3* and above
- An acceptance rate of 90% and above
- Completing 0.75 trips per hour (TPH) on average for the week
- Being online only in Core Service Areas (Mont Kiara, PJ, Golden Triangle, etc)
This is an incentive to help distribute supply as efficiently as possible – if there are fewer riders in a given core service area, proceed to a different one!
- Q: Are trips per hour (TPH) within my control?
A: Yes! There are actually many requests which are not being fulfilled as sometimes too many cars are in one area and too few in another. This incentive is to reward our partners for going to a different area to find those trips and distribute supply efficiently! For example, a lot of the time there are too many cars clustered in areas such as SS15 but at the same time there are none available for riders in TTDI.
- Q: Are there too many drivers?
A: No! We have record numbers of riders, increasing each week. We actually don’t have enough cars to cater to the demand in some areas! We just need to position cars better. For more on positioning, check out t.uber.com/klpositioning1.
- Q: Is there a number I can call to check on my incentives?
A: Unfortunately, tracing incentives requires time and thorough investigation and is not possible over the phone. To check on incentives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Report missing incentive payment” function in your Uber Partner app
- Download the rider app! Open the rider app, check out how many cars are in the area – if there are plenty, proceed to a different area to get as many requests as possible.
- Proximity is key! A rider’s request is sent only to the car closest to him. To maximise requests, position yourself closest to the point at which requests are likely to originate from.
- Catch the commuters! Position yourself in high-density residential areas in the mornings, and office areas in the evenings!
- Areas such as Mont Kiara, Damansara Perdana and Bangsar South are high density residential areas with limited public transport connectivity. These areas are prime pickup locations in the mornings, from 6am – 10am as people head into the office.
- Thousands of people the city centre every evening. From 4pm to 8pm, these people are concentrated in the following hotspots:
KLCC (Jalan Ampang & Jalan P. Ramlee)
The Intermark (Jalan Tun Razak & Jalan Ampang)
Bukit Bintang (Jalan Sultan Ismail & Jalan Bukit Bintang)
Crown Regency (Jalan Sultan Ismail & Jalan P. Ramlee)
- Position yourself at the areas above during the weekday rush hours and you’ll be more likely to have lower ETAs, less time spent in traffic getting to your riders, and more time spent earning fares!
- Accepting all trips during these hours (maintaining a minimum of 90% trip acceptance rate for the week)
- Maintaining an average driver rating of 4.3* and above
- Completing a minimum of 0.75 trips per hour on average across all hours online during the week
- Completing at least 1 trip per incentive block in which you are online (e.g. Monday 4pm – 8pm)
- Being online only in the Core Service Areas (Mont Kiara, PJ, Golden Triangle, etc.)
- Self booking or repeated bookings with friends or family members will result in the removal of incentives
- All incentives are discretionary and subject to terms & conditions as stipulated above
- We reserve the right to take any and all necessary action in the event that we discover any suspicious or fraudulent activity.
Please email email@example.com or visit our Partner Support Centre at:
1st Floor, Rekindle
4 Jalan SS21/35
We are available to support you with any questions or issues you are having at the following times:
Tuesday: 11am – 8pm
Thursday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
See what its like to change the way your city moves:
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.