Uber KL’s Valentine’s Day Contest #UberMe2Phuket
Its the season for love… and we want to share our love with you!
Ride now on Uber Black and stand a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Phuket!
Yes way! From now till 12 February 2015, just ride as many times as possible on Uber Black and if you have completed the most number of trips, then you and a partner will be flying off to Phuket for an awesome weekend getaway… all on us!
The #UberMe2Phuket trip includes:
- A roundtrip for 2 on Tiger Air to Phuket, Thailand
- 2 nights lodging at the landmark Boathouse by Montara
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- RM500 spending money
- Uber credit to be used in Phuket
- Other fun perks and limited edition Phuket swag included.
- Set dinners for two on Valentine’s Day at Neroteca (Plaza Damansara) / Aliyaa KL.
- Potegoma Cookies from Royce Chocolates.
OMG I want!!! What do I have to do to qualify for the contest?
- Just request for a trip on Uber Black, like you normally would, and you automatically put yourself in the running to win one of these cool prizes.
- You will also need to upload a photo with a creative caption on social media on why you need a Phuket getaway – with the following tags #UberMe2Phuket @Uber_KL, @Uber_MY @Uber_Phuket @TigerAirSG
(don’t forget to make sure that your account is open to the public so that we can see your awesome posts!)
The (not-so) Fine Print
- The winners will be determined based on the number of trips requested and completed within the stipulated time period, which is 31 January to 12 February 2015.
- Only rides on Uber Black shall be counted towards the determination of the winners.
- The decision by the judges is final, and no appeals shall be entertained.
- Prizes may be exchanged for another prize of similar value, at the absolute discretion of the judges.
Additionally, to be eligible to win the #UberMe2Phuket weekend getaway, riders must have all the required documents for international travel. Make sure to review the necessary travel documents required. Additional fees and taxes may apply, and must be borne by the travellers. Trips may be redeemable until April 2015. Airline tickets and hotel accommodation blackout dates apply.
Since it’s the season for love, we also want to give you free rides!
Apply the promo code
and get 2 free rides worth RM30 each!
(new users only)
Good luck, and happy riding!
– Team Uber KL
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.