Uber Celebrates the Holiday Season with RM1 Flat Rate!
To thank you for your continued support of Uber and for getting Kuala Lumpur in the holiday spirit, starting tomorrow, we are offering a special 10-day deal for all riders! From December 17 to December 27th, between Monday-Friday (not including the weekends), between the hours of 11am – 2pm, we are offering a RM1 flat rate on all rides originating from KLCC*. There is no limit as to how many rides you can use it on!
MIND BLOWN YET?
Here’s the full details:
- Simply enter the code UBERKLCCWEEK into your app and all your eligible rides will be RM1, flat!
- Between the dates 12/17-12/20 and 12/23-12/27, every trip starting within KLCC* between the hours of 11am and 2pm is RM1!
- Of course, feel free to share this with your friends!
Frequently asked questions
1. What do you mean KLCC?
Nice try, Bangsar. KLCC = Kuala Lumpur City Center. We’ve geographically limited this to area highlighted below. If you request a car anywhere within this area, you are considered to be in KLCC.
2. How are the fares/discounts calculated？
RM1 flat fare for all trips originating from KL City Center.
- KLCC to Pavilion (Bukit Bintang) – Regular: RM15, New: RM1
- KLCC to Publika – Regular: RM30, New: RM1
- KLCC to Bangsar Shopping Center – Regular: RM36, New: RM1
- KLCC to Eastin Hotel (PJ) – Regular: RM49, New: RM1
- KLCC to One Utama Shopping Centre (PJ) – Regular: RM55, New: RM1
- KLCC to Sepang: Regular: RM150, New: RM1
- KLCC to KLIA – Regular: RM300, New: RM1
For more detailed fare information, please see http://www.uber.com/cities/kuala-lumpur
3. Can I tell the driver the code to redeem?
No. Please enter the promo code within your Uber App, the driver will not be able to apply the code for you.
4. How do I sign up for Uber?
*This promo is limited to trips originating from Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC is limited to the shaded area on map shown above) to anywhere in Klang Valley.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.