Uber and Lifejuice bring you Detox On Demand!
A new year is a time for resolutions – but let’s face it, sticking to these can be a challenge. To help you start 2016 on the right note, we’re bringing you Detox On-Demand, this Friday, 8 January.
At the tap of a button on your smartphone, have bottles of healthy goodness delivered right to your doorstep!
Best of all? It’s FREE!
Each Uber Detox kit will have:
- Day 1 of the 3 Day Cleanse which contains 6 specially curated juices
- An exclusive Lifejuice cooler bag
- A voucher for 50% off Day 2 and Day 3
- A unique promo code to get you to the Lifejuice store!
One lucky winner will receive a week’s worth of salads FOR TWO from Lifejuice, just simply click on the link below to submit your entry! Simply let us know what your healthy resolution plan is for 2016 over here!
HOW TO REQUEST
- Download and open up the Uber app, between 10am – 2pm on 8 January 2016.
- Slide right to “DETOX”.
- Request your Detox On Demand!
- If your request is successful your Uber Detox kit will arrive within minutes!
- Share your Uber Detox experience by posting pictures and using the hashtags #savinggoodpeoplefrombadjuice #uberdetox
- Don’t forget to tag @uber_my and @lifejuiceco in your posts!
- Demand will be high, and availability limited – so keep trying 🙂
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.