Mont Kiara is Uber!
무료로 Uber를 즐기세요!
Apply the promo code
and get 5 free rides worth RM20 each.
Mont Kiara – a trendy suburb of KL, known for its towering skyscrapers, international mix of residents and visitors, and… traffic jams! No matter how short the distance, whether it’s to drop off your kids at school, or for a quick coffee in Publika, or even just for some grocery shopping at Cold Storage in Solaris Mont Kiara, travelling around Mont Kiara can be a real pain.
And we want to help.
From now till 26 April 2015, leave your car at home and take an Uber…
because we’re giving away free rides in Mont Kiara and the surrounding areas!
*Check below for the full details!
Just apply the MKFREERIDES promo code in your Uber app!
- Going to the bank in Solaris Mont Kiara? Skip the hassle of parking – take an Uber!
- Lunch with colleagues at Publika? Ride with Uber and you’ll be back at your desk before your boss finds out!
- Avoid the chaos at the Jalan Duta government offices when dropping off your passport or running errands – let Uber be your private driver.
- Brunch with the besties? Get dropped off in style at Podgy & The Banker.
- Ride with Uber on your next night out at Naughty Nuri’s – we’ll get you home safely!
- Parking headache at Masjid Wilayah no more – just Uber your way there!
- Lawyers, don’t park a mile away and lug your bags to Court. Be driven right to the doorstep… like a boss!
- Special night out with the missus? Ride in style in an UberBLACK!
For your ride to be free, your trip must either start OR end in Mont Kiara, Desa Sri Hartamas, Taman Sri Hartamas, Publika, Plaza Damas, Solaris Mont Kiara and Solaris Dutamas.
Rides are valid from 8 April 2015 to 26 April 2015 only.
But I Want More!
*We’ll apply this special discount for you, directly to your account!
here’s your chance to contribute to that change, and it’s not going to cost you anything!
– Team Uber KL –
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.